Norwegian Wood 2008-08-01 18:40
Norwegian Wood(Lennon/McCartney)
I once had a girl 我曾经拥有过一个女孩,
Or should I say she once had me 或者说,她曾经拥有我...
She showed me her room 她带我到她住的地方,
Isn't it good Norwegian wood? 很棒吧,像挪威的木屋
She asked me to stay 她要我留下来,
And she told me to sit anywhere 让我随便就坐
So I looked around 我环顾四周,
And I noticed there wasn't a chair 却发现这儿没有椅子
I sat on a rug biding my time 于是我坐在一块毯子上,打发时间,
drinking her wine 品尝她的酒
We talked until two and then she said 我们谈话直到两点,然后她说:
"it's time for bed" “是时间睡觉了”
She told me she worked in the morning 她告诉我明早她要工作
and started to laugh 然后笑了起来
I told her I didn't 我说我不用,
and crawled off to sleep in the bath 就在浴室里渐渐入眠
And when I awoke I was alone 当我醒来时,发现自己独身一人,
This bird had flown 那只鸟儿已经飞走了
So I lit a fire 所以我点燃了炉火,
Isn't it good Norwegian wood? 不错吧,在这挪威的木屋